How can I be more attractive?

I am friends with a girl and I really like her. She is the girl that I have always dreamed of dating. The problem is that she is very fit and beautiful and I am overweight. I am not a guy that sits around and eats pizza all day. I am very active, exercise every day, and eat very healthy. I just can't lose weight very fast no matter what I try. I buy this girl nice gifts quite often and always try to help her but she still isn't interested in me. I want her to like me but don't know if she will until I can get into better shape. Can you give me any suggestions? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone is a good match - you may get fit and she still isn't interested. It's hard to let go, but it sounds like it's time. All you're going to do is tie up your emotions and eventually make yourself bitter and frustrated.

What Girls Said 2

• eat healthier and exercise. dress nicer. wear good cologne, you'd be amazed how much a good scent will attract a girl.

• Thank you, I am actually doing all of those things but that hasn't helped yet. I am going to just give it a little more time.

• good cologne too?

• Even good cologne. Always the most expensive. Haha

• Limit your daily calorie count

What Guys Said 3

• Do you include weight lifting in your workout? Include some High Intensity Interval training, i. e. sprints.

• Start lifting, building muscle will help burn fat in the long run
    also start doing, sprints and explosive type movements

Monitor what you eat and when you eat it
    make your progress obvious to her, you want her to notice your hard work, but dont throw it at her either

dont buy her things bro! girls dont lke that if they aren't dating you yet, hold on until you get her as a gf

it will take time, keep contact, but don't be all over her, talk to other girls, make it known that you are wanted by other women

• It's all about confidence and personality!