Have you guys forgotten about your first love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i forgot my first love

What Guys Said 6

• It's part of my history, no I haven't. However not forgetting doesn't mean that love is still there, it's just a memory.

• I haven't... and i think its because i didn't really end it, she didn't either it was our circumstances

I met her in italy and we spent 2 months together! she was the first girl i ever made love to
    we clicked on so many different levels, we kind of fit each other so well
    By the end we didn't even have to speak! we just enjoyed each others company so much! but summer ended and we decided we couldn't date from across the world...
    i think about her often

i haven't forgotten her but i have moved on

• Are you from Italy?

• Its hard to forget a first love
      especially if you had very little control of what happened,

i wish i lived in italy, i was supposed to move there with my father when i was 7 but he passed away

• Sorry to hear that..

• No. I will always remember her for the slutty bitch she was, so that I can always be careful when it comes to dating.

• I'm sorry who? xD
    I've never had a first love, so no, I haven't forgotten, 'cause it has never happened haha

• Hell yea i forgot about her

• Yes like completely. All memories fade over time.

What Girls Said 9

• Nope, I still remember him, we communicate every now and then, He was my first long term relationship and now i'm in my second, so I'd have to have a really bad memory to forget him, all though I barely think about him, and I'm a lot happier now.

• I'm in a relationship with my first love haha so no.

• Well my first "love" wasn't really my first love. He was someone I thought I loved. So I'm technically still waiting to experience a first love.

• No, I think it's one of those things you just can't forget, like your first kiss.

• I don't think most people forget, we just get over it.

• I've yet to have my first love so...

• Until I read this question 😒

• I haven't had a first love yet.

• No because I was always happiest during that time and I hope to remember how happy i felt then when I'm down