Is this normal when u get your first boyfriend?

So I got my first boyfriend today. And all his friends where like Ew why would you date her? Is this normal like everyone at my school is like talking about it and are excited

• Normal
  • Eh not normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Um for your age yeah probably. Kids in my school were dating in like elementary for some reason so when I got my first boyfriend they were all just like "Awww!" and crap. For me most of the guys were already my friends so they either teased me about it or just gave me a hard time by joking around. The girls, however, were the ones to watch out for. They were the ones saying "eww" and crap. But then again I was older than you are now and most of the kids were much more mature (most) But yeah I guess for your given age this is something you could expect.

What Guys Said 3

• just so you know guys ask their friends about a girl sometimes like girls ask other girls about a guy. Most of the time they approve and all the cases I have known when a guys friend says this is cause they are either Jealous or dislike you for some reason

• Yes, you're too young and still discovering a lot of things, it's normal.

• Looking at your age, Yeah, I would say the attitudes displayed are pretty common. I remember my first girlfriend, and we were in the fourth grade. You can only imagine some of the things we heard. lol

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say its normal but with my first boyfriend we got the same thing and honestly, it's rude and disgusting. It hurts being told that someone could "do better". Don't listen to them, they're jealous they're not the one getting a boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Yeah :/ it kinda pissed me off when they said that.

• I was hurt for a really long time when people said that, but if you let them bother you then they're winning. They probably couldn't do better if they tried.

• Yeah that's true. Thank you!

• Its normal cause you're too fucking young

• Normal been there done that I'm still going through it so ur good

• At your age for sure it's super common