Ladies, would you rather go out with a guy whose very attractive, but not so confident; or a guy whose very confident, but not so attractive?

would you rather go out with a guy whose very attractive, but not so confident; or a guy whose very confident, but not so attractive?

• very attractive, but not so confident
  • very confident, but not so attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• Very attractive but not so confident. I don't like someone who is way too confident.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather go out with a guy with more confidence because what's the point of looks if you're not sure about it

• The attractive and not so confident guy. Attractive people who dont know that theyre hot are excellent 👌

• Confident guy who's not so attractive. I find confidence very sexy!

• It is so annoying when males keep repeating they are ugly when you assure them that they aren't, and they always bring it out of no where, asking for attention.

• If a guy thinks he is attractive, he is attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• So outside of answering this "what if" question, what good do these extremely polarized choices REALLY do? And I'm actually curious and asking this question with sincerity, I'm not taking shots at you (just in case you were going to turn it into some kind of argument).

The reason I ask is because I see this sort of thing everywhere and all the time: people considering what to sacrifice when considering what they want out of life (whatever it may be). It's also responsible for people not being expected to handle their issues and just the general lack of awareness that people really should be challenging themselves to improve... as well as those challenges not necessarily being an easy road to take.

So yeah, genuinely curious here.