How would I go about telling my boyfriend that I want to keep a bag of tampons and pads at his house?

We've been dating for 6 months and we're starting to hangout at his house more. I want to keep a bag of pads and tampons in his room just in case but I don't know how to go about asking him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be upfront and honest, tell him you two have been spending more time with each other at his house and that you just want to have a stash of them incase something happens, he's a guy he knows girls get their period, its not like he has to keep them out in the open.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask him to keep a bag of ladies things somewhere. He should understand what they are without needing to go into detail.

• Some men are uncomfortable about that kind of thing others are like whatever ok just ask him

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't even bother asking my bf. One day I was at his apartment and started my period so I had to buy a pack so I just left it in his bathroom.

If I was you just ask him. Explain why you want to and put it in a place that is hidden.

• Why in his room and not in the bathroom?

"Baby would you mind if I kept pads/tampons In your room/bathroom? Just in case of emergencies"

He honestly shouldn't be bothered by it. I keep some at my guy mates house lol

• Hi Dev Uhm just put them in his room and say surprise

• Don't ask.. Just leave it some where.. I was at my boyfriend's house a few weeks ago and his bathroom was DISGUSTING so I decided that when he was playing Xbox I was going to clean it , so I cleaned his bathroom spotless and I left a box of tampons under his sink thinking he wasn't going to go in there since he had old food there lol , but a couple days later when I went back over I got my period and he went in he box and gave me a tampon and a pad.. He didn't mind at all