Does she see us as more casually dating or exclusive?

I have been seeing this girl for over a month now and she asked if she could leave a toothbrush here, which I was fine with. Also due to circumstances she had to leave two bags of clothes and such here for a day, which again did not bother me. We text all the time and do go on dates.

Due to circumstance we both know this will end in about 6 months and I am fine with knowing that, but I still would like to be exclusive, I just don't like to date multiple girls at the same...

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I ask why it will end in 6 months?
    She's probably slowly tryna move in haha..

• Basically I am an American getting my masters int he UK and she is from here and starting undergraduate around the same time I am leaving (she is 21, not 18).

• I live in a single room apt. definitely no room for two haha but she lives at home still so that is why we spend all our time here.

What Girls Said 1

• Casually dating

• May I ask why you think so?

• Well leaving her stuff at your place seemed just like a favor you were doing for her and if you guys will end in 6 months then you're already planning on growing apart which isn't what an exclusive couple would do. An exclusive couple would stay together, make it work no matter the circumstances

What Guys Said 1

• Causal most likely.

• May I ask why you think so?