What's an ideal first date to you and why?

Please be specific. filler

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to go to Coney Island. Hang out on the beach in the day then at night go on all the rides. He wins a stuffed animal for me. Eat cotton candy. Then at the end a kiss on the board walk.

Or Netflix and pizza at home with cuddles and kisses.

Or bowling with pizza

I would hate to go on a dinner date for a first date. Only because I hate the way I eat lol but pizza is just so yum

What Girls Said 2

• A place where we can have fun as well as talk, so we can get to know each other more.

Years ago, my first date with one guy was at the ice-rink. We had an awesome time. We built up a great rapport.

• Doing things is always better to me than just watching or eating, I like to be active, ice rink sounds like a great time

• I totally agree with you! It's surprising how much you can learn about a person in different settings, doing various activities together.

• He takes me to a pizza buffet.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends where you live. And if she's the outdoors type. Otherwise you can never go wrong with a good coffee house and maybe lunch.

• Simple is good, lots of time to talk too

• Exactly. If there's a park or something to walk through before coffee and lunch then that's perfect.

• I think mine would be coffe at a cafe or lunch or dinner at a fancy restaurant, then a walk around the city or something, preferably at night or dusk so much more romantic :3

• 0|0
  • Take her to an art show or a play.