My boyfriend said he is going to buy me some flowers, I want to be polite and say he doesn't need to but?

my boyfriend said he is going to buy me some flowers, I just feel I have to say 'you really don't need to get me flowers!' (i also want to say it to be polite) but I really would like some, so how can I be polite and say he doesn't need to get me some, but then get some anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question has explained the psyche of the modern woman better than i ever could.

"how do i get 'x' while also saying i dont want 'x'? "

Just let him get you the flowers and say thank you with a big kiss like a normal girlfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Say "Awwww you didn't have to do that" after he gives you the flowers

• no but I am texting with him now and we were talking about tomorrow because we are meeting up tomorrow and I am helping him buy mothers day presents for his mum and we were talking about what she likes and flowers came up and I said that's a good idea and there's loads of different ones and he asked me if I like flowers and I told him I love them and he said he will get me some then...

• You could just say thank you

• Don't, just let the man be the gentlemen for the evening/night/day.
    Act as if you enjoy his gift ( which you will ) and just sniff those flowers.

and if you want to be a humorous, put on a scared face and be like.

"SPIDERRRRR!!!"

I did this when I was younger, My Ex laughed and then she'd make me piggy her the way home. #School #ThemDecentOlDays. #Decent lol.

• Let him get u some and don't say u don't want them cause then he won't get u them.

• I do want them though aha, but I just feel like I should say 'no you don't need to get me any'

• just saying if you do he won't get you any because he will be like "oh, ok what do you want then?"

• Accept the flowers in a very dark, cold and distant manner. He'll get it lol

• aha no cos I want them I just want to be polite and say he doesn't have to

• Why do you need to say that he doesn't need to get you some flowers, even thought u want them?

What Girls Said 1

• just thank him when gives them to you.