My bf gets my best friend presents but never me?

I dont even know if this is something i should be jealous about or what I've been with my bf for 3 years I've known my bestfriend for 14 years my boyfriend just got a job he's never taken me out or bought me any present since we have been together he got me flowers once that were completely dead and falling apart
long story short i lost my job and he just got a new job a few days ago my bf me and my bestfriend were outside and she was explaining how her iphone case broke well 4 hours later my bf comes home with a 60 dollar iphone case for her, and whenever im with them he seems to ignore me and talk to her mostly i asked him yesterday if he could get me a pack of cigs and complained that he didn't want to spend 5 dollars on me... Do I have a right to be aggravated and jealous? Or what I don't know if i should even care or what
I guess i should say that i spoil this kid with gifts over the period of 3 years before i lost my job aswell

Everyone please read my other question were i updated sorry still trying to figuare out how to use this site

Most Helpful Guy

• drop him... he does not need to be paying attention and giving gifts on the best friend and not you. That is just wrong. he is using you.

What Guys Said 1

• You should be a little worried

What Girls Said 7

• He is into her. Of course you have a right to be aggravated and jealous.
    I'd dump the hoe if I were you, but that's just me.

• he likes your best friend more than you, why else would he drop $60 on a phone case for her then refuse to spend even $5 on you. i think he dated you to get close to her or something and thats not fair on you

• Hmmm. So your bf buys your best friend gifts but not you. You're pretty much ignored when they are around each other, and you want to know if you have a right to be jealous? Hell yeah you do! I would smack my bf right upside his head with that damn phone case. Nothing about that is ok. Have you called him on it yet?

• Not yet I've been watching them because i felt like an asshole for thinking that way but i guess it isn't in my head right lol

• No lol not in your head. Pretty much slapping you in the face. You need to call them both out.

• Hell yeah something is up. You have a right to be jealous. I felt the same way about my boyfriend one time and I found out my friend had feelings for him. When I asked him if he felt the same he denied it. But you can just tell. I could just tell there was something there. Be very wary.

• Break up with him he probably likes her!!! You can find somebody way better!!

• that's weird. talk to him about it.

• Yes, you have the right to be upset about it.
    Ask him outright what the deal is with the iPhone case?
    Ask him outright what the deal is with ignoring you and concentrating on her when you are all together?
    Ask him outright why buying a $5 pack of cigs is a problem?
    You are worth more than this and you should be his main priority.
    Who cares that your BFF's iPhone case is broken?
    Kick him to Pluto if he can't answer any of the above to your satisfaction.