How Can I stop fearing That my partner would find other women more attractive?

I don't know why but the thought of it scares me.. like if he likes her or finds her attractive or fantasies her... which is bound to happen the thought of it makes my heart drop...

I can't ses myself attractive or pretty/beautiful...

Plus my Partner told me There Will be other prettier girls than You... I don't know if im crazy or insane but the Word suicide goes thruogh my mind

And please dont say i find other men attractive... i usually only like one Guy...

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way you can fix this is to work on your insecurity.
    He will find other women attractive.
    But you have his heart.
    He will only want and desire you.

What Guys Said 9

• We are all mammals. We can't control being attracted to people, but we can control what we do because of the attraction.
    I'm sure that you will see a man, whether on TV, in a magazine or just in public, and find him attractive and maybe even fantasise a little; but you wouldn't betray your partner because of those people

• He'll of course find some woman more attractive at a certain moment. I too see women who are more attractive than my wife is.
    But we're happy together since (hold your breath!) 1967
    And no I'd not have one of those more attractive women at my side now or for the years to come. They're eye-candy. Just like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini or a sailing boat are eye-candy. I'll look at and admire them, but will I buy a Ferrari or a Lamborghini or a schooner? No, it would be stupid.
    coolschooneryankee.com/.../..._08_009.26112330.JPG
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ni_Countach_LP500S.jpg

• Something is not right here. If he loves you, then even if he saw another woman he thought attractive he would not be interested in her. He would only be interested in you. So you need to have faith that he loves you. And if he doesn't then that is a whole other can of worms.

(I remember answering a similar question from you before.)

• That's one of the many reasons why you have to be really good in bed.

• Hey, you downered me. Thing about it. I'm not leaving home for that because my girl will do everything I want & does it well.

• Can you please calm down and watch this video carefully? This the answer to you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

• This fear can be the path for destruction.
    So think practical first everything is possible.. So stop crying.. Not bcz you are not attractive bcz there will be always some one more attractive out there.
    Do if he loves you why doing this to yourself get over your fear.

• Do you find other men attractive and maybe even have a little fantasy? It's a two way street.

• Im not concentrated on That... and i know he wouldn't care if i did find another Guy attractive..

I dont find others men attractive as he is the only one i think of... im rarely attracted to others..

• No i simply not attracted to them.. like yes he is attractive but im not attracted to him.

• Hmmm. Ust try not to get too hung up on it.

• don't worry about that at all if he likes u he u will be the cutest girl in his eyes

• Calm down and be more attractive than every other women 😎

What Girls Said 0