Girls: Why do you all hate me?

I try to be nice (not to expect anything in return) you stop talking to me, I compliment you and you get creeped out and run away, I ask questions here and you don't answer my questions, I am a quiet person, I am an INNOCENT person, i am NOT bad, all I am asking is for some interaction but I guess what I say is not good enough cause I'm not some hot shot white guy or black guy. I am sorry for not listening to rap music or rock music, I am so sorry for listening to Electronic Dance Music, I am so sorry that I don't watch American sports, I am so sorry that I don't live up to your standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls get creeped out by nice guys who they don't consider to attractive. It's sad, but true.

• As such a guy, I can attest to this.

• @Little_J this is exactly why I have pretty much given up on dating. I agree with you it is sad and I don't agree with being creeped out over that to be honest. Anyway I just stick to myself much more these days.

• It's true for both sexes

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly all i can say is that girls (myself included) are bitches p. s. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's a general statement sorry

• Well the conco just got weird and they didn't know what to write

• maybe they just are shy or you talk to the girls that doesn't like you.

• Don't feel bad I'm sure your fine :)

• Mabye you just haven`t met the right girl yet.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not a fan of Tom Leykis but I have to agree with his 3 rules of female attraction. To get a girlfriend you have to have 1 or more of the following:
    1. Be rich
    2. Be very attractive
    3. Be very charming/interesting/entertaining
    If you don't have any of these, you're probably going to have a lot of trouble. Girls probably don't hate you, they just think you're boring, not rich, and not very attractive. Welcome to the club. I've done a lot to try to make myself more attractive and interesting, but not enough. I've sort of given up on the idea of ever being able to get married and have a family. I'm still trying but after 25 years it's not looking good for me. I hope you have better luck.

• Feeling sorry for yourself will only make it worse. Women are drawn to those who are proud of them self and express a sort of self confidence.
    I've felt the same way you do for a while, but complaining about it will take you nowhere.

• Manchester United!

• Dont care too much about them take care if yourself they will automatically attracted

Can you tell the fish in the sea hey come here I will catch you the fish will run

What you do you put your stick with nice shrimp in the sea and wait until you catch it

So focus on yourself first your style your appereance your self confidence purfume etc all that attract women as the fish in the sea

And if you want hot women it will be harder bcoz you can't catch salmon fish easily:)

Good luck