I am planning to join Tinder and would like to know more about it.
1. Is it only for hooking up or you can also find there people, who are looking serious relationship? If yes, then any tips how can you identify them?
2. How long you message someone in average before you go on a date?
3. Have you had situations where you have found there your crush (someone you know in real life)? If yes, did you swipe left or right?
If you want to add something, feel free
- I use it for hooking up0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I use it for finding a serious relationship17% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Other33% (2)20% (1)27% (3)Vote
- I don't use Tinder50% (3)80% (4)64% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
1. Some people are looking to hookup, some people are looking for a relationship. Most people are just looking for fun, talk, meet up for a date and see where it goes, nothing serious. Hookup people, if you're looking at men, usually post topless photos.
2. It can be anything. For me it only takes a few hours of conversation to know if I would be interested in talking to them more, and if you want to talk to them why waste time texting when you can just see them.
3. Never happened but I'd swipe right if it's a crush, left if it's just someone i know.
A lot of the time you will get talking to people, maybe talk for a few days and genuinely get along, but then never hear from them again. But it's no big deal. It's a fast app and if you take too long to reply or nothing is initiated it's easy to find someone else and move on. Same goes for being asked on a date, they might ask you out but then you never hear from them again. but it's usually okay because there's so many people to choose from on there.1