Guys being the girls?

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of men now a day's want to be pursued? In other words the girl acts like the guy in the relationship... she calls him, she asks him out, she plans dates etc. At least at the beginning of the relationship and especially with shy guys... has anyone else noticed?

• yes I've noticed
  • haven't noticed
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys want girls to be a little more active in just letting us know we have a shot with you

What Guys Said 11

• oh shut up it doesn't make us any less masculine to expect you to take an active role in a relationship. its about fucking time actually

• I actually agree with you... I asked out of curiosity, I'm a little old fashioned, I love when a guy shows chivalry but I don't think it should be all up to men... and actually mist of the men I know are so much nicer than women it's crazy, there are some really mean women out there and so I don't blame guys for wanting to be approached

• yeah its pretty shitty what women expect men to do for them just because they're women. they call it sexism when they don't like it and chivalry when they do. huuuuuuuuugeee double standard. and the fact that they get away with it, it turns most women into terrible terrible people. i dont think there's anything inherently wrong with women but i think its only natural to be a little misogynist in this day and age because the vast majority of women ARE detestable... it stems from opportunism, exploiting these cancerous gender roles and the fallout of post feminist political correctness and special treatment as somehow being gender rights issues

• 1|0
  • That's good!
    It's always been the guys who had to do this. A bit of moderation in a potential relationship is great!

• Well feminazis are getting what they want then aren't they... Destruction of gender roles. Get used to this shit...

• yes, and us shy guys now have a chance cause girls can ask us out now and its awesome :3

• by the fact they like to be chased... why this makes them "girls"?

• Did you noticed that lots of girls have been talking about gender equality and stuff like that? ;)

• Soon I will get my box of Kleenex and vagina operation.

• Yes, I'm one of them. Fuck it, why not? I've put in my effort, I've chased girls, how long until I get some results? Why not have it the other way around for once?

• I've noticed that more not that it's a big deal. Guys shouldn't be required to approach and girls shouldn't be required to just wait for someone to approach them

• Gender equality.

What Girls Said 0