What do you think a guy mostly looks for first? Personality or Looks?

I never really noticed, but I am curious to find out. What do they look for first?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We look for them both, but see looks immediately while personality takes a lifetime to judge in full. Intially, looks are the first and only impression we have of a personality,

A girl who is modestly dressed may have self-respect.

A girl with no ring is probably single.

A girl who takes care of her teeth probably uses her smile often.

A woman who stays a healthy weight amidst an overconsuming culture probably has some self-control.

I've stuck with positive examples, but guys may recognize negative ones too, which conciously or subconsiously disuade us from pursuing a woman we see.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Looks 1st UNLESS you are already friends with this/that person. BUT IF IT'S A total stranger looks>personaluity any day since they'd have never approached you if you weren't easy on their eyes ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Poll would have been amazing here, but,

Looks initially draw us in, Personality keeps us there.

1|2
    0|0
  • ... personally... i look... looks :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, we mostly pay attention to looks first then personality. Everyone's different but this is usually the case 9 times out of 10

0|1
    0|0
  • Both balanced.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like you can't really judge on personality right away by just looking at a girl. I think most are initially drawn in by a girls looks, and her personality can change how much he likes her or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • First looks then personality.

1|1
    0|0