Why are girls so racist in their dating selection?

I don't know if it's because I was born and bred in an Anglo dominated country, but I find that girls are dismissive to me in real life no matter how I speak to them. They're even dismissive of my smile. I tried online dating and the dating app tinder - they opened my eyes as to how racist girls really are - they'll reject you instantly on the grounds of your race.
Most girls are after a white man as a minimum standard.
It doesn't matter if me and my non-white friends are educated, respectful, modern, sporty or anything else. None of that matters beyond our initial appearance. The fact is, we're not white, so we're out of their sight.
When will you girls understand that race is just race? It's just like a shirt you wear on the outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are too many people in this world who are full of bigotry and stupidity and ignorance.

What Girls Said 15

• I am so aggravated with people being called racist because they have preferences in dating. She doesn't find you attractive? Find someone who does rather than waste time on her. If no one seems to find you attractive, you may have deeper issues than the color of your skin.

Is it your opinion that everyone should want to date you because of the color of your skin? Perhaps everyone should be obligated to date you, no matter what they prefer, if you want to date them.

Shoot I think everyone should force everyone else to date them no matter what the other person wants, because frankly every single person here has some physical attribute that someone else doesn't like.

• You are aggravated for hating and deflecting non-white men. It's sad that there are so many women of all races who are like you in that they aim for a white man and reject the rest, yet are "aggravated" at their act, which is a reflection of their inherent feelings of guilt for their bigoted ways.
      It's quite sad that you still haven't grown up at 47.

• FYI... I have dated Indian, Hispanic, Palestinian, Korean AND black.

Speaking of growing up, you never will with that boulder sized chip on your shoulder.

• I wouldn't say this is racism. I would say it's preference and everyone has preferences not only girls. Racism is a very different concept.

• You are completely right of course, and I'm really sorry you have to put up with that.

• I didn't realize that being open to dating guys of any race was referred to as "racist". Am I the only one that didn't get memo?

• It's not called racism, it's called preference... racism is hatred of a group because of their race.

For example, I won't date a black man, not because I hate them, but I've never been attracted to any black men, and they are usually really physical in relationships... which wouldn't work because I'm asexual, but most people would argue that they want to be with someone they're attracted to.

• Preference is racism - it's discrimination on the grounds of race. To say that there are absolutely no black men who are attractive is a very bigoted and unrealistic point of view. It all the more goes to show that preference is racism.

• You must be one of those types that claim racism at every little thing... I can honestly say that I've never been attracted to a black guy, I have no hatred towards black people either, I have just never found any attractive, not even actors or singers.

• By the way, I'm half black, I don't have self hate and I love my family and friends more than you could imagine.

I'm sure you have preferences about the type of girl you like.

• I can't speak for all girls but I can say that I'm attracted to men of all races. Probably even more so to men who aren't the same race as me. I don't know the kind of girls you're dealing with but they sound rather ignorant. Not all girls are like this believe me.

• I dont go by race, race of a guy doesn't matter to me , as long as his personality is amazing , thats all that matters!! :)

• Your mind and personality is boring. If you just want a hot Asian or white. Get an escort.

• Or you're a 3/10 and a true introvert.

• lol you seem to really hate non-whites.
      What's more hilarious is that you're probably some confused banana (Asian who is dying to be white).

• No I'm pretty ethnic. Phuc Yu long time no bin

• Don't ever give a second thought to girls who judge you for your looks. They aren't the ones you should be after.

• This surprises me that you seem to think that! I guess the girls you seem to know are arrogant.. I for myself are into dudes of all races but I can't speak for every girl.

• I guess you're a different generation to me, or maybe you might change your mind when you're older. The attitude you have now is fantastic though.

• Seriously? Oh god. . .

• Speak for those female NOT all females.

• They are the majority.

• I understand where your coming from but I don't think it's as personal as you think it is. Personally I don't think I would go for a fully black guy for a boyfriend. They just don't appeal to me. In the same way that some girls don't want a boyfriend smaller than them, or a guy who doesn't want to date a girl who's fat or got small boobs. We're all who we are and we can't change that, but everyone has their preferences and we need to learn to respect them.

• I'm weird apperently, but I'm not that way. If I liked someone who was not the same nationalities or skin color as I am so what? I care about personality only. Skin color is irrelevant.

• I would pretty much be disowned from my family if I didn't bring home a white guy.

• Under those conditions, would you still be open to dating men of other races?

That's the real question (unless your preference is white guys).

• @R3d_Anonymous

If my parents wouldn't give me hell, I'd be open to dating other races.

What Guys Said 13

• Men do it also. You can't help what your attracted to or not attracted to. Why don't you just go for girls of your own race?

• Everybody likes everything SO WHILE A SELECT FEW of a particular race might not like YOU SOME OF THEM WILL. So quit bitching and go after those sexy women and make those cute biracial babies LOLOL

THAT WAS A COPY PASTE OF MINE ^^ take what applies to you and leave the rest as usual

• First of all, do not confuse term "racism" with "preferences". Those 2 are very different and it starts to piss me off when people fail to see that.

Second, when you said "Anglo dominated country", I assume you're talking about UK?

If that is correct, you see, that's a bit of a human psychology that can be applied for my home as well: it's uncommon to see anyone non-white in here, therefore at that point a black person will be considered somewhat exotic, thus he/she has a good chance of meeting someone. Not necessarily for long-term relations, but you got the point.

Now with the current situation in England where immigrants are flooding the country in extreme numbers, not only it kills this "exotic" aspect, it kinda alienates people from as they feel somewhat threatened on deep down on a core level, something that they may not necessarily acknowledge themselves. And, of course, personal preferences as well.

So chill out.

• This is why you're allowed to have whatever preferences you want. You only want tall girls with nice boobs, thin waist, white for example? then have at it. Don't like fat/chubby girls... you are 100% free to have that standard. As a guy, you should not feel bothered to have high standards whatsoever, because girls aren't really going to put their own preferences aside to date you, so you may as well create your own. There's no such thing as superficial anymore when it comes to dating. The new word for it now is preferences, so I'd ride the gravy train while you can

• People make the word preference into something to cringe at when heared because its not a preference. its a strict list of requirements for x person to like you

Remember when preference meant I will use this but not lock out my other options. This makes me happy I'm not dating because guys and girls are so superficial nowadays but to give you salt I'll admit I have dated white women and Hispanic women etc

But my preference is black women

• OP You are asking this question in a website where half if not all the fucking population are WHITE PEOPLE. They won't understand the problem you are having.

• It's not racist.

It's racist that girls have sex with you, date you but never marry you because you are not white.

• I'm telling u bro... focus on the girls that like you, and dismiss the ones that don't.

• I only date girls girls with black hair. "Fair enough"
    I only date girls with black skin. "You fucking racist"

Wut?

• You must be going after the wrong girls, I don't know what you are but I am sure there are girls who will be attracted to you if you can overcome this. ...

• Girls are f**King racist... They kiss the white ass and suck the people behind media.

F**K them b**ches. They can catch Herpes and have fun for the rest of their life. go to hell all you motherf**Kers.

• It's true. But it's not racism.

White men are most desired males no matter where you go and what colors the skin girls are.

• Since you aren't racist, just date other races of girls, lol, but no, your preference is white girls, but they can't have a preference huh? You are so full of it, anything to get what you want.

• I never specified a racial preference, genius. I said girls - that's generic. You must be some white man who feels he's better than others.

• Nah you're just a beta pussy lol

• and what makes you say that?

• Because you're calling women racist because you don't have game. Pretty pathetic man. Pretty sure I've seen a lot of white women date all kinds of minorities.