Why can't I get over this guy!!! I saw a guy who looked like him today and I stopped breathing?

It's been 3 almost 4 since we stopped talking. However i continued to see him on the daily basis in college and we would exchange glances and always stare at each other.

For some stupid reason I still think about him ALL the time... it's so weird and I have never even been in a relationship that lasted as long as I like this guy! how do I get over him oNCE AND FOR ALL?

3 or 4 years **

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to get a gf, then you can get over him. Or get a bf yourself, but the former is easier.

If you want to get over him, you need to kill any hope of you getting with him.

What Guys Said 3

• No secret to moving on.. date other men, keep busy, avoid him as much as possible, focus on his negative aspects... keep your head held high and good luck

• just gotta try and see other guys and find one who is even more awesome

• There's nothing wrong with saying hi from time to time, but if you want to get over him I'd change my path and try to avoid him. If you can't just say hi and continue doing whatever you were doing previously.

What Girls Said 1

• Well.. do you really want to get over him? First off, this could be a sign that you really like him and he's special to you so be careful not to ignore these feelings. To move past this guy, the easiest way is to find another guy. Maybe its closure that is really making you think about him so often? Were you in a relationship with him before? But I totally understand I'm the same way with a guy and he has a girlfriend! Just look at him like any other person. Focus on other things in your life and he will slowly start to not matter anymore. These things take time, just work with them. :)