How do you know you are in love?

how does one know they are in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just kinda know, thats really corny but when you're in love you just know it to be a fact there's no reasoning with it or convincing yourself it might be true.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with @tyber1. It is cheesy and the truth is you just know. For me I know I love a girl when I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of her and usually think about her a lot.

• For me it's hard to tell lust and love apart initially. Only time will help me find out.

• you just want him/her and want to protect him/her and you heart beats faster near him/her, i dont see this happening on anything else except love

What Girls Said 4

• When I have been thinking about the person constantly for a while, when my face just lights up when I see him, when I can't stop talking about him :)

• It's just a feeling you get <3

• I know I love my boyfriend whenever I offer him some of my food. I love eating, so whenever i'm like, "you want some of this?" it's a big thing.

• I know I'm in love when I ready to KILL a mother fuker but for some reason my heat says.. no that's a little mean. lmao.