I have been asked by a pretty girl to meet for a coffee. I have only met her once and we are Facebook friends since few months. I am feeling nervous?

The thing is that I am a virgin and I haven't had any girlfriend in my file. I don't know how should I behave when I'll see her. I have accepted her invitation though. I respect her and don't want to act like a creeper. Don't want to mess up. She is a very nice girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just act normal. Don't act weird.

What Girls Said 2

• Be cool. Compliment her and just be yourself. Don't get too worked up. Just think of it as hangin with a friend

• There are still few days until we meet so should I text her during those days or just wait a day before and send her a reminder text. This is first ever meeting so don't know what else should I take care of.

• Send a reminder the day b4. You don't wanna text her before then because then you won't have anything to talk about when u actually meet

• Show up a little early or at least on time, make sure you shower and don't overly dress up for it, dress comfortably, look think, don't stink. Be friendly, ask questions to get to know her, and pay for her food and drink.

• Thanks very much. There are still few days until we meet so should I text her during those days or just wait a day before and send her a reminder text. This is first ever meeting so don't know what else should I take care of.

What Guys Said 2

• Well she obviously liked something about you... so don't change a thing and act like you'd normally do.

• Be yourself and do not change yourself just for a date. Just remember to be confident and that she asked YOU, so she actaully wants to get to know you.