Is it ok to date someone you know you'll never love if you're honest & they don't buy anything?

Please note, this is hypothetical.

Is it ok to date someone you don't love, as long as they aren't spending money and you don't lie to them?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, no.

• Why do you think so?

• It is wasteful of time and energy for everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because your wasting their time, and feelings. They can't help that they're in love with you, and instead of respecting them enough to want the best for them your just keeping them around like a puppy; ready to throw out when your tired of it.
    It better I cut them off. They may not want to do it, but you should be nice enough to help them.

• Would it be ok if they don't love you, do you think?

• No, because your sill wasting their time. Kind of like holiday relationships, you know it's going I end so why not just end it

What Guys Said 2

• People do it all the time, and I don't go out of my way to condemn them over it.

Since you asked though... No, its not ok. It will bear bitter fruit down the line one way or another.

Some things are too powerful to by trifled with, like atomic energy... and robots... and mixing wasabi and tabsco sauce together.

• It not okay because what if that other person love you?

Unrequited love feel horrible, and if that person find out you don't really love them, which they will eventually, how do you think it would make them feel?

• You'd have told them from the start, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

• Wait, so it go like this.

Guy : Want to date me?
      Girl : Sure but i will never love you
      Guy : Sure !

Maybe he think he can change how you feel. If so he is delusional and you still shouldn't date him regardless.

What Girls Said 1

• NO. LOVE DEMANDS PASSION ANNNNNDDDDDDD TRUTH. I would not date someone I had to lie to...

• There's no lying involved. The other person chooses whether to stay or not.