Girls, would you notice if a guy your dating does NOT glance at your chest?

I'm sure many of you have been on dates where a guy has at least glance once or twice at your chest quick or not.

But would you notice if a guy does NOT glance at it? would it be out of the ordinary or weird for a guy to not look there?

What any of you even be offended?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I'd actually prefer it.

• That'd be nice, but it'd seem kind of weird. Seems to be a natural instinct for males to look in that area of females.

On Friday , I wore a dress for one of the very few times of the year that I ever wear a dress and it was only for a couple hours for a music thing. I noticed my boyfriend looking at my chest a few times but I didn't say anything. Then later he told me I looked great and I said "thanks... you didn't have to tell me, though. I could already tell you think so" and he almost BLUSHED and he laughed because he knew what I was talking about.

• I always notice when people don't look at my boobs. Because it's considered a bit of a norm now to see people checkin' out my chest. I don't really have any set feelings about it, though. I would assume he was just bein' polite.

• I have a flat chest. So it's rare when a guy even glances at it haha.
    Guys always remember the color of my eyes.

• Probably not, my boyfriend has amazing self control and he doesn't look often (let me add: that I KNOW of, I also know he's good at doing it in conspicuously lol)

• do you think it's unusual if a guy doesn't ever look there? or that you never know if he ever does?

• No, not for us anyways because we are waiting for marriage so he tries not to

• i would and id be very happy about that! :))

• I honestly wouldn't care. As long as his eyes were on me and only me.

• I wouldn't notice.. but i'd much prefer him not to

• I forgot how it is to be on a date._.

• I watch my boyfriend's eyes constantly to see where they go. I haven't seen him glance at my boobs once in the 6 months we've been dating, and I do get kind of offended. I'm almost positive he sneaks peeks when I'm not watching for it.

• Why do you feel offended?

• It makes me feel as though he's not interested and it makes me insecure.

• have you ever thought he might be gay?

• I probably wouldn't notice. I'd only be put off if my chest was the only place he kept looking. Most guys do a pretty good job of not staring outright.

• LOL... I never notice either way, I am a small person though, wear D but doesn't look it.

What Guys Said 2

• I very rarely will look at a girls chest. I used to do it a lot when I was a teenager until I found out how creepy and uncomfortable a lot of women considered it. I don't have to force myself not to because it's just not a habit. Once though I turned around and took a step and I was looking down and a girls breasts were like right in my face and I kinda stared just because I wasn't expecting it and didn't react very fast. I think I made her uncomfortable :( but generally I don't do it because it seems disrespectful and creepy and it's also very easy to get caught. I do stare at asses though. Not because they're more attractive than breasts but because it's easy to get away with so nobody is uncomfortable no harm no foul.

• what if that guy glanced at their feet? :-P