Who is nicer Men or Women?

In general who is nicer, men or women? Especially with dating? There are always exceptions but as a whole which gender do you think is nicer?

• women
    67% (12)24% (4)46% (16)Vote
  • Men
    33% (6)76% (13)54% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are more flexible than women we would help people unconditionally.

Women wouldn't help a kid in the cold out

If someone was going to commit suicide a women would cheer the person on and a man would tell him/her to stop.

Women love to cheat & men try to avoid women who cheat

The only thing women truly value is material not life

Women love the suffering of others even if its other women.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• Haven't you seen the flood of myTakes based on 'nice guys'?

Actually, they both can be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women without a doubt NOW there are plenty stand up-genuinely good guys ofc like myself. BUT Its kind of expected for the ideal woman to be that way, ya know "warm, gentle caring" etc LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess girls ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the individual in most cases but women are generally are naturally a bit nicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met some jerk women before but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCLi6vSIuPE
    I still think us guys are worse on average.

0|1
    0|0
  • It isn't based on gender.

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel like girls are a lot more understanding and easier to talk to aha.

Sorry Guys :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Deffo women are without a doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders are nicer. The question who begin first?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say both, I said men cuz I'm a guy, but to me both r really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • There seems to be a gender divide in the poll...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• they can both be nice, but id say women r nicer by a little, not because I'm a woman, but because in terms of being mean, guys have that ability to crush a woman really bad. not saying men dont get hurt by women, but I don't know i feel that they can move on a little easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A even though I believe that people of both genders can be "nice".

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say there is a point where we're a bit more nicer with our own gender and help each other out.
    You'll see men at bar consoling their male friend after a break up and say something like ''Bro she wasn't worth it, let's now have a couple drinks''. Then you'll also see women comforting each other after a break-up and say things like ''Well you know how it is, guys can be jerks, want some ice-cream''?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just voted women but I think it's more of a dead tie tbh. It really depends on the person. I've met a lot of jerky girls and a lot of jerky guys. I honestly don't know though. Every girl to me has a bad side but I have met some guys who seem like they'd never have an evil face in their lifetime. I guess actually I think guys are nicer, that is if I had to choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on people. I know bunches of bitches and assholes as well. Some guys I know might also be bitches!

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on my experience dating both genders, I have to say women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think guys are nicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0