Me and my boyfriend don't hold hands or kiss? is this normal?

Everyone is saying that we should be more touchy and I don't know if its normal not to or what

Most Helpful Guy

• Wide spectrum. Some people are super touchy-feely (guilty as charged), some people are very restrained around others (gf's parents). What's important is how the two of you feel about it. If you're happy with the level of physical intimacy/affection you have, don't worry about it :p (on the other hand, don't discount holding hands as a form of affection etc - worth trying to see if you like it, anyway)

What Guys Said 3

• No you're fine. Only do what you and your boyfriend are comfortable with. If you're happy with just hanging out then keep just doing that. It's your relationship not theirs.

• I agree. You're only 13 too... and so are your friends, what the hell do they know? lol seriously.

• You are still very young. And hella pretty ;)

• That is normal.

What Girls Said 3

• not at all. u both do u and dont worry about what other people tell u. iv never believed that a relationship needed to be touchy to survive. that's a load of crap.

• Your 13. Don't do it. And if u want to take your time. Ur still young ( yeah I know I'm 14 and that's young too) but I wouldn't get into a ton of relationships they are stressful and I would rather just enjoy life before I have to grow up. Bc I only have the rest of this year and 3 more. I never though I would say this. But I don't want school to end!

• Nah! You're just 13, this is how it should be at this age