What a guy can do to let his girlfriend know that he is angry her so much, but not offended her?

What a guy can do to let his girlfriend know that he is angry her so much, but not offended her? Is saying nothing to her a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, saying nothing may leave you to bottle up everything and perhaps act differently towards her (whether you're conscious of it or not). That will leave her wondering because girls seem to have a sort of 6th sense in feeling if something is wrong. I would talk to her about it lightheartedly because girls (myself included) tend to take things personally. It really depends on what it is but if it is something not too too serious, I would assure her throughout the conversation that the problem can be overcome. If you came to her honestly, she may be and probably will be a little upset, but she'll move on and so will you. Again, depending on what it is, she may feel guilty about making you upset and she'll be more focused on how to make you feel better than being offended herself. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 2

• It's good to share how you feel and if you approach it without accusation and frustration she should be open to listening. You could say you'd like to sit and talk about something that's been bothering you. If true add you really care about the relationship ( start out with a positive ) and then then explain how what she did or said hurt you. Hopefully she'll see that your intention is good because it's not that you want a fight but feel it needs to be discussed.

• No she'll get offended if you ignore her. Just tell her. Unless you meant you just weren't going to tell her you were angry, but I think it would be better for her to know so it doesn't happen again.

• If i tell her the reason, I'm afraid that she will try to not make it in future. I don't want that, better she will be herself, but sometime it make me sad

What Guys Said 1

• "I am angry.", he said.