MANGINAS - A product of -------- What happened to men?

http://i.imgur.com/miQy006.jpg

Read this shit.
Really fucking read that shit above.

It's just something that leaves you speechless from the rage isn't it?
http://i.imgur.com/kAZugbS.gif

So apparently by a force unknown men are turning into little pushovers who will take whatever shit that's thrown at them now.

What happened to men?
What went so horribly wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly certain that Facebook post is a fake, I've seen it a really long time ago.

But "manginas" always existed. Nothing "happened" to men, certain ones were always clueless pushovers.

The drive for it is desperation. If you can barely get sex anywhere, you're more likely to take it where you can get it from, regardless of how much of a cunt the woman is.

"Doesn't matter, had sex." attitude.

• or maybe it's what legends are made of.
      Well I suppose those pushovers do have their market don't they?
      Or else who would they be reproducing lol

Anyway , haven't seen you in a while maskedsanity, the mask finally comes off eh?

• Eh, I've been fairly active if you look through my posted comments. :p

• Well guess the paths just never crossed till now.

What Girls Said 6

• 100% sure that screenshot is fake. And doormats have always existed. They're gullible and optimistic.
    "by a force unknown" also known as "pussy".

• He's an idiot. With no balls. Just don't be that way.

• Oh I'm not worried about me being that lol no
      I'm worried about how that might become the mainstream and is actually what women wants.

• look at you falling for this obvious troll lmao

• That one text exchange doesn't represent everybody. Some people just don't see things the same way.

• That's a helluva light way to put it lol
      It doesn't represent everybody but that does beckons the question doesn't it...
      How deep does the rabbit hole goes if that's the tip of the iceberg?

• Maybe he trusts her

• i dont see nothing out of common in this.

• "thats true, it's never my fault. Its the guys fault. nope didn't do anything. he slept next to me naked tho..."

"I love you baby"

What sort of world is this?

• "his" gf.
      "his"
      "his"
      ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

@Rahdle
      Look at this.

• It's one thing to be wipped. (Personally I think in a good relationship, the guy is slightly wipped) but there's a difference between wipped and bending over backwards to kiss a disloyal skanky ass. Sleeping naked with her ex! And with a "it's okay baby, not your fault. I love you" that's absolutely disgusting. So disobedient

What Guys Said 12

• That's honestly disgusting. I think it's because a mangina like that is more apt to reproduce with the nearest slutty skank whore bag that crosses his path. So this kind of couple will out reproduce other manly men with good wives, leading to a world filled with that exact conversation

• LMAO LOLOL NIGGAS HELLA SAD THESE DAYS. well that what happens when you have these emasculated ass men these days

• There's probably always been lots of mangina'ing happening in the world; difference now is that it's catalogued all over the Internet.

• That has to be fake. There's no way anyone is that naive/pathetic.

• Farewell Internet, it was nice while it lasted, but now you've got me disgusted with a member of my own gender.
    Damn that better be fucking fake.

• Well that Facebook convo was cringeworthy to read to say the least, but men are just more afraid to speak their mind these days out of fear of being called a sexist asshole. So they tend to shut up and take it versus expressing their concerns

• I would never take that from a gf I'd leave right away no questions asked.

• I hope that the picture is fake

• I hope this pic is fake

• What happened to men? Estrogen fucking them xenoestrogen fucking them time to use testosterone

AND HE SLEPT NAKED BUT SHE didn't LOOK AT HIM YEAH SHE didn't

• She tripped , fell and landed on his dick.

• Haha happened to a girl on this site a few days ago... she "accidentally cheated on her boyfriend."

• Somehow the world is a backwards place. If you call a man who is afraid to speak to "hot" women a coward you're an insensitive douche even though he's asking what's wrong and it's because he's not a brave man.

However you are free to criticize men who are willingly cowards and have no standards and are completely submerged in fear to the point of submission.

Huh. I'll keep this in mind. The new double-standard.

• Poor bastard needs to be put out of his misery... along with his cheating whore of a girlfriend. Smh