Is it possible to have a sugar daddy WITHOUT SEX?

I am 18 and have been wanting a sugar daddy for 1/2 year now BUT I really don't want to have sex with an older man. Not because I think it's gross but because I'm a virgin..

• No way. It's all about money and sex
  • Depends on the sugar daddy but I doubt it
  • Yes, it's possible
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Lonely people often become desperate people. And desperate people make poor decisions, and they are easily manipulated. That doesn't mean you should take advantage of that, though. But yes, there are men out there who want companionship and are willing to wait on the sex part. Some are not even remotely interested in sex. You can find pretty much anything online.

• Stripper. Become a stripper. You don't HAVE to have sex with them, in fact, it's illegal to. And you'd get free money, just for looking good, and using your body

What Guys Said 12

• So what you are really saying is you just want someone to give you money?
    Well yeah it's possible but you are basically manipulating someone for their money really.
    What do you have to offer them? Surely they would prefer a more classy partner than a young girl just after their cash lol.

• Thank you for your opinion.

• Learn the following Latin phrase: Quid pro quo. You provide sex, he provides financial support. That is how it works...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo

• Yeah good luck...

I;m going to leave this picture and let you decide

[img]pbs.twimg.com/media/B02naX6CQAE8Si3.jpg[/img]

• I mean, that kinda defeats the purpose for the sugar daddy, doesn't it?

More importantly, maybe you could look into some more personally fulfilling means of income?

• so in other words you want a "bank"?

• Why would he just give you free money and stuff without getting anything in return. I'm laughing at how nieve you are.

• Yes, it's possible

• What you are looking for is a guy into findom it is also called Financial Domination. It is where you do not have sex with the guy but you roleplay with him and pretend to blackmail him, dominate him , humiliate you and force him to give you his money and stuff like that

• good luck finding a schmuck that big!

• Lol nothing in life is free remember that shit... NOTHING

• I might be okay with that if you were REALLY hot, willing to hang out naked and were down with lots of oral.

• Smh... Trying to manipulate guys. by the way, playing mind games and trying to manipulate older guys won't work as their hormones aren't raging as compared to their teen years and they have experience. Without sex? Good luck with that. Here's my advice: Stop acting like a parasite and EARN your money.

What Girls Said 3

• Are you the same chick that keeps asking this question?

You want something for nothing. Life doesn't work that way.

Earn your own money.

• Can I ask why you want "sugar daddy"?
    You are young and you can still try working and having your own income.
    It is actually more fun than you think you know... earning your own money and having a job lol.

• Well I was watching jimmy Kimmel and they had the baby bachorlets and one four year old girl said " I'm looking for my sugar daddy" so I don't think it is all about sex