I'm ditzy... how can I change?

it's really annoying... im getting depressed... im really slow with instructions and i tend too think way too hard and my brain goes to fast, way too fast. What is wrong with me? People think i'm clumsy and basically... not that smart... am i just insecure and awkward? am i just inexperienced in life? and naive? what should i do? I grew up in a Household that if you did something wrong you get yelled at so everytime i do something ''wrong'' i tend too think too hard or i get afraid when someone asks me to do something... what is wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• First NOTHING is wrong and yes is probably the answer to all your questions but guess what so is everybody else - I like everyone else am amazingly crap at some things but I am very good at other things. Sometimes I feel insecure and have moments of self doubt but then I realise I am only human. I think the root of your feelings is that you were shouted at when growing up, put down enough times that you actually began to believe it. In this world noone is any better than anyone else, we all have talents that make us a unique person. I gave this piece of advice to someone else and they liked it so I hope it helps you. Love and accept yourself and expect others to have the same courtesy.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you have something you want to change and noticed it which is half the battle. So you just have to work on it an continuously change your habit over time if you can I guess. : )

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing is wrong with you. You simply need to train your brain. There are various ways to do that. Google can explain it better than I can.

• Hey, don't get yourself down. That's just you if you're naturally a little ditzy that's fine, everyone has their quirks. My best friend is in your position her dad is a total a-hole about everything she does, but if she wasn't the way she is I wouldn't love her as much as I do. There are people out there who are gonna appreciate your ditzy-ness and embrace it. 👏😆