s. o. s!!! is he just not that into me?

Okay, so I went on a date with this guy. He's probably my ideal guy, he's smart, very funny, good looking, stylish, laid back, loves music as much as I do. He's got the whole package!
We went on a date 2 weeks ago had a great time, we laughed a lot and things were going well. He was complimenting me all night, and kept holding my hand when we were talking. At the end of the date he said "we should do this again" wasn't sure if he was just saying that or if he actually meant it. Anyway, he text me the next day which I was happy about. We text back and forth. .
I've initiated the first text a few times now, but he always replies straight away and asks me lots of questions (showing interest) no mention of a second date though : (
He added me on snapchat the other day and views any story snapchat that I put up.
I really like him and have to stop myself from texting him, Is he just laid back/lazy about making an effort or is he just not into me? HELP!!!

• Should I text him?
  • Should I just forget about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him. It's better to know. You've seen the movie 'He's just not that into you', haven't you? You should just ask him what you're wondering. If he doesn't want to hang out with you, you just move on. :)

What Guys Said 1

• you just need to nonchalantly remind him about the "we should do this again" comment he made. something like, hey I'd like to use my "we should do this again" card tonight or whatever night you were planning on, and see what he says...

What Girls Said 3

• Not initiating texts + no mention of another date = not that in to you.

I would stop initiating all texts and see what he does. If he texts, great. If not, you have your answer.

• Ask a date for yourself :) its not always one side that HAS to ask out! you should be able too as well :) Also try to limit texting him FIRST, which will keep the ball rolling.. or else he would think you cling on too quickly which actually would move him away! Good Luck!!! let me know how it went!

• You don't have to wait for him to make a date. Just ask him if he wants to see a movie or go check out some event.