How do I tell my boyfriend I don't like the word 'nappy'?

I don't like the word nappy at all.. He's like it could be used as bad or good. I don't say it. You say it more than me. I say it to address people that it's a bad word... That's a very touchy word for me... -_- he's pushing my buttons.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never heard that used with a good connotation. Tell him to knock it off, even if he is just teasing; sometimes teasing crosses a line.

What Guys Said 3

• you just need to sit down and explain that you do not like that word, you find it unnecessary and you are not comfortable with the connotations that it brings to mind.

• I must admit I am totally lost - The only reference I know for "nappy" are the european English term for a diaper and the (I presume) offensive term "nappyhead" in reference to certain hairstyles. If there are more meanings please enlighten me.

• Nappy means Diaper in the UK lmao.

What Girls Said 0