20-year-old virgin - good or bad thing?

So my best friend is turning 21 this September and he's a virgin. He's gay and he did have some sexual intercourse with men (blowjobs mostly) but he never had sex. It says that it doesn't bother him but I know him too well and see that it actually kinda depresses him.

I personally see no problem in being a virgin at age 20. Is it a problem? What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• noting wrong at all im also a 20 year old virgin but im straight... I've only expierence fingering a girl and getting a blowjob as for sex i dont wanna do it with just anyone so i am waiting hope my first time is with someone who will also be doing it for the first time

What Guys Said 2

• No there's nothing wrong about this. It solely depends upon the person's own satisfaction. If he/she is happy being 40 years old virgin then he/she's doing it right.
    Technically, nothing wrong.

• Na its not... I'm too a virgin... Cheer him up...

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're very common

• I'm turning 23 and I'm a virgin. Nothing wrong at all

• Not at all, wait until you're in a relationship