How do I react to what my boyfriend is doing?

My boyfriend randomly starting being really distant and didn't talk to me at all for 5 days. I confronted him about it and he apologized and told me I didn't deserve that and he told me how happy I make him. After he apologized, we talked everyday for 3 days straight. But now 4 days have passed and he hasn't tried to talk to me at all. He's doing the same thing over again after he just apologized for it.. I don't want to break up with him though. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried talking with him? Maybe he's waiting for you to text or call, he's maybe testing you to see if you care.

• When we talked 4 days ago, I was the one who initiated conversation. That's why I'm waiting for him to talk to me

• Alright thank you

• No problem, and thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 3

• Take it and say I don't want to break up. OR ask him abotu it one last time. OR move on because he has different goals than you do.

• Explain it to him again. Tell him exactly how you feel and that he's gone against his word.
    If he keeps doing it then you'll have no choice but to break up with him

• Maybe he is busy with work. Or he is into other girls. You will never know, unless you ask him to honestly answer your question. Cause as they say, if you never try you will never know. Take care.

What Girls Said 0