GAGers: Do you guys like Indian women?

Would you guys date an Indian women? What do you like about them?

Updates:
Indian women from India. And Indian women brought up in Europe or America. They are more modern and generally look better.

0|0
1|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I like all women.

One thing I tend to notice is how they let themselves go after marriage. Whyyy? It seems to be mostly the ones that immigrated from India thoughj.

1|1
    0|0
  • years, nut they can be unpredictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I'm not really attracted to their culture though, but I will try if I find her attractive and she's nice, then we'll see from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like all races basically

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not white but Yeah... white guys or MEN in general aren't like women who goes according to stereotype or generalization and thinks if she must date or not.
    Men will date any beautiful girl from any race with out any preconceived notions. The only thing is that she must be approachable and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea usually
    Although i have met a few indian women i was really attracted to, but they were born in the USA and didn't have an accent
    i kind of don't like the indian accent

0|0
    1|0
  • If she has a nice personality then sure. I'd date any race if they just have a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Indian women are nice , pretty i see no problem dating her

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know any Indian women.
    So I don't know.

But I guess it wouldn't matter. Since it didn't so far with any race I've met before.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of Indian women are stunningly hot. I'd definitely date an Indian woman quite happily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since i'm Indian i'll obviously like em

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian women are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and have but religious differences mess up everything :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and I prefer white women.

0|0
    1|0
  • I probably wouldn't, but that's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do. Seen some really gorgeous Indian women. Doesn't matter though because they tend not to date black guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks you come again Indians or woo woo woo Indians?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would date her or a woman or man for that matter of any race, if I had a connection with them and they had a good personality.

0|0
    0|0