What would you think about this type of girl?

She is 26 years old, has a graduate degree, a car and her own place. However, she has never had a boyfriend and never really had a social life. She was always working and going to school. She is not a party girl and she like to read.
Is she girlfriend material?

I know I am just sad...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 25 and in the same boat. never been on a date or anything... Always keep to myself with painting, reading books, building my career in the company I work for and exercise but I have been diagnosed with MS and that has created issues. I am also always busy with work and when I'm not, I want to be left alone as I am surrounded by people at work all day. Huge dilemma for me. You sound like someone I would have interest in as you have a similar background. I would not do well with party people... they were always the insecure ones anyways

What Guys Said 8

• Yep, she sounds like girlfriend material. She has her shit together, seems independent, and clear about her objectives.
    So yeah, so far she sounds pretty cool.

• Sounds like a sensible girl with a head on her shoulders

• She is girlfriend material for me. Because she different than most girls.

• she is different than most girls...

• It might be tough Since she doesn't have social or relationship experience. She might not know how to deal or react to certain situations. her achievements are on point though

• I would say to her to stop getting influenced by the environment and take action NOW! But at least for me, that girl would be the ideal person to be with :).

• Yes. I would personally have a lot more to relate to than most women I so far met. I'm sure others guys would also feel the same way.

• Need more info. Is she physically fit?

• yes and tall too... lol

• 5'9, so I guess that's tall..

• Average male height is 5'10 in the USA. Many guys don't want a girl who is taller than them or looking eye-to-eye so that narrows the field.

Post a picture of yourself.

• i'm 27, and still single, i find it more surprising when i hear of a girl reaching this age and still being single since guys generally have to be the initiators

• true, I don't know why too...

• Yes, even though people say for every girl that has a boyfriend that guy has a girlfriend, while that is true, its just I hear of more guys than girls who are still single and a virgin that are 25+ years of age

• A few months ago, did you hear about Susan Boyle?

What Girls Said 1

• Of course she is but what about her personality? Has she developed one since all she does is read, go to school and work. What other life experiences has she racked up? What other interests does she have? For e. g. does she like to cook, paint, sing, throw dinner parties, fashion, etc.