Why dont any guys talk to me? Does that mean they think im ugly?

Im 16 never had a boyfriend and not guys really even talk to me. Does that mean all guys think im ugly? Im shy really at first and then when you get to know me im really outgoing. Advice to get more guy friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say, but believe me many women start to look better with age. They grow into their looks. Try flirting more guys will subconsciously catch on to it.

What Guys Said 5

• No being ugly is what determines if you're ugly, not getting approached means that you're not getting approached and there's a bunch of different reasons that could be but I can't help you beyond that because I don't know you.

• Do you talk to any guys?

• They probably don't talk to you because you don't act or behave like the slutty girls who drink alcohol, do drugs, go to parties and sleep with as many guys as they can. You are normal and thats why they don't like you.

• You should have added that OP should not steep low enough and actually start acting that way just to get attention.

But yeah OP, just because you're not getting attention now doesn't mean that you won't get any later.

• I don't know. Let's have a look at you. I'll tell you if you're fat and ugly.

• You're either ugly, hard to approach or act cunty as fuck.

What Girls Said 0