How can I get a rich, handsome, tall, and confident boyfriend?

Men these days have only one of these qualities and lacking in the other departments.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• At what time in history did men possess most of those traits? Are you rich, beautiful, tall, and confident? If not then it might be quite difficult..

• lol so what qualities can you bring to the table? you´d have to be incredibly pretty, confident, clever and likable.

• Well you have to be a rich, beautiful, tall, and confident woman. It's called fair trade.

• They say opposites attract, so I'm guessing you're poor, short, lack confidence, and you're ugly as fuck.
    Good luck getting a guy like that to like you ;)

• If you want rich, handsome, tall and confident, ask yourself why he needs YOU?

I mean let's get cynical in here, shall we? Men like this can get any bitch out there that looks better than you, is smarter than you, cooks better than you and fucks better than you.

So why would he pick you? Unless you will excel in some of those areas, you don't stand a chance.

• You seemed pretty entitled and sure have a heck of a list of qualities. The question is, what do YOU have to bring to the table?

• Yaa you're gonna have to be trophy wife looking

• Why dont you help one to become it!!! It takes work, baby , and guys like that are smart enough to choose women that pull their own weight in relationship! You seem like a spoiled brat.

• Oh god another dreamer we have. Just go to some sugar baby's website and post an add saying u want a sugar daddy.

Problem solved.

• You can't because your asking, the ones that can get them... sort... of... already have one

Ah well, life's nots always fair

• by dreaming

• Aha don't a lot of people want to know how to do this? ;) aha

• PM me lol
    i am rich in personality =P

• how do u define rich and on a 1 to 10 scale with 5 being average what is your idea of a handsome guy? whats ur height limit

• Handsome?--check
    Rich?--I'm getting there (majoring in Physics)
    Confident?--check
    Tall?--Ah FUCK

• what are u doing with ur phys degree to get rich. i thought its more of an academic phd path

• Lol Ikr? I can fix anything in my life except for the tall part, unless I want to put on 5 inch elevator shoes.

• Hah where are you from? Your looking for a gao Fu shuai lol.

• Nothing wrong with having high standards, but that really depends on what you bring to the table.

• look like me

• Be confident

• I'm not handsome, but the other two things I have haha

• I think it's unfair of you to ask for such a person. What do you bring to the table?

• Start by asking yourself what would a rich, handsome, tall, confident man want in a woman? Then ask if you have all of those qualities. You complain when men don't meet your long list of demands, so you had better be able to meet the long list of demands for the man you want!

• They are in a position to pick and choose so you need to be hot!

• You can't... It's mainly because of what you want and how you're trying to play the game to get what you want, rather than just getting those things by chance after pursing a man for the right reasons.

• In your dreams

What Girls Said 7

• By being rich, pretty, tall, and confident girl

• Don't expect what you can't dish out.

• How about you date around and don't focus too much on ticking boxes?

I mean... sometimes your ideal is the worst person in the world. How about just be with someone who makes you happy?

• Did Daddy teach you this?

• For me, I think it's enough just to love him, and my love is not conditional on those attributes.

• In your dreams:)

• In your dreams :)