Who cheats on their boyfriend / girlfriend more often?

• Guys
  • Girls

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• In my opinion, ITS THE SAME! Any honest to God human will tell you the truth! Men and women both cheat equally as much, the point in cheating is that a partner or both partners in a relationship are not satisfied with the relationship so they search for the satisfaction elsewhere. The cowardly and stupid behavior that baffles me is that they can't go to each other and be honest and say "This relationship is not filling me" weather it be physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. TO THE MEN I SAY GROW SOME! TO THE WOMEN I SAY GROW UP!

• Men are more in the moment. Women calculate, cover up and plan better. She can be cheating on you for 25 years and a man will never know

• Relationships are harder now..
    Now the argument increases... related to no matter just like a nuisance...
    The word love is getting out of context...
    & insecurities of guy and girl has become way of thinking. In the end we cheat each other & act its just like an accident.. & act like we didn't mean it..

• Guys girls what does it matter they are all dicks

• apparently most aren't really sure, lol. www.examiner.com/.../who-cheats-more-men-or-women-1

• Crappy people. That's who.

• i think its pretty even. guys just get caught more where us girls are more secretive about it

• I think it depends where you live.
    In a country where prostitution is legal. More men.
    In a country where prostitution is illegal. More women.

• Women emotionally cheat much more than guys but many guys don't consider it cheating.
    As far as physically cheating, it seems to be a tie.

• It's equal

• It depends on the person

• I've read reports where it says the guys cheat more, another that says that women cheat more, and another that says both evenly cheat on one another. I would have to say that it is even with cheating. Though that's just how I feel.

• Numbers are known to lie sadly.

• @The_Techbomancer - I was indicating as an implied main idea that there is no accurate information on it. Still I feel both genders cheat evenly.

• @The_Technomancer

• People who have no respect for their partner. If u have to cheat you dont deserve a partner. I've been cheated on. And its not nice being on the cheated end. Have some respect!!

• To a girl, There's always that ex or just a guy you would kill to be with.. celeb or just a someone you know. If given the chance, they'd probably be with them instead of their partner.

• it all depends on area of location I think. but I've known/ seen that the females I've known have been more of the cheaters then the males I know

• I think it's discusting either way STD ' Are not worth sharing

• I don't know but i don't cheat

• My experience it is guys.
    I know of 5 failed marriages and 3 relationships due to his infidelity.

• I mostly hear of guys cheating on their gfs.

• sadly girls i haven't doe

• Depends if they watch p*rn or not. jk.

Well it all depends on the person.

• I think it depends with the type of person we are talking about here

• It goes both ways. Men and women both do. It just depends on the person.

• C. both
    Men cheat out of boredom and the need for variety.
    Women cheat because they feel neglected and found someone who makes them feel special again.

• I thinks guys are bigger chaeaters.

• I'm gonna say girls do but guys cheat just as much. I don't think you can put a number on who cheats more, I do know that guys aren't good at hiding it and it always comes out but girls are sneaky and know exactly how to get away with it. At the end of the day cheating is wrong and probably if not the worst thing you can do to another person no matter if your a man or woman.

• I think it's girls. Because they are more unhappy. For man it's more difficult to understand a woman's world, her thoughts, her feelings, perceptions. Sometimes what a women says is different from what she means and needs. A part of the reason is also that usually women don't control the relationship and lead. Man are also more stable and can't be changed while women are more adaptable.

What Guys Said 34

• id say its 50/50 although its much more common for girls to stay with/go back to cheating boyfriends than for guys to stay with cheating girlfriends.

At least from what I've seen.

• Women do a better job at it. You'll hear about men more often because they get caught. So I will say women cheat more.

• This is a serious subject, all men are not cheaters and all woman are not cheaters. Its the reason why they cheat, men cheat for a new high expirence and the rush of cheating mostly satisfaction, woman cheat for some reasons not being attentive by her mate, or looking for a get away or even attention from that new guy. Its a self control matter! Me and my wife have been together 4 years married 2. We have a bond that most people don't have! I was in the marines as the whole 4 years she lived with her mom and aunt and even stayed on the base with me at times. Its a trust bond then a trust issue. We been faithful always. We are not perfect at all but we battle with our minds then over our hearts. Men are more than likely to cheat then woman! Men don't know how to treat a lady these days! Its all in the heart soul and mind! If someone cheat do they really love theie mate or their sex partner or cheater in other words if a woman is seeing a man but not sexually its not a cheating she's either having a friendly date or a night out but if she'sseeing then man for her desires then its cheating but it can come unexpectedly. Its better to talk about the issue then to find out about the issue.

• Both of my Ex cheated on me and I haven't even thought about cheating when I was in relationship.

• The science channel documentaries on sexual science study concluded women cheat at a slightly higher percentage than men and if I remember correctly it was slightly over 50% of the women surveyed

• I think it has just more to do with personality than gender. Both do it so frequently but deny it/get away with it that we couldn't get data that would even accurately resemble the prevalence of it.

• I would say women based on how they are generally more impulsive, but then I would reconsider since they seem to, at least en masse, grow up faster - some never do, though, but that is to be expected.

Guys might just not be into bitching about it on social forums so that's probably why the statistics be deceiving.

Over all, I would say it's the girls due to their impulsive nature.

• It's probably equal but we hear about guys doing it more because women are good at planning and hiding it and shit. I see some guys who cheat and I'm just like dude it's almost like you want to get caught lmao they are so bad at hiding it and planning around it

• I think it's pretty even. But personally, I've heard of more girls cheating than guys. Most of the dudes I hang with are preppy though, and maybe they just date distasteful girls.

• Girls are more likely to cheat but do it opportunistically, men are less likely but often have a girl on the side. This was a major study done by oxford I believe. Though this for married couples.

• Tiger Woods

• Girls do. It's just that guys are stupid enough to get caught. Each of the lasses I'm friends with has cheated on each of their boyfriends at least once, whilst only one of the guys I'm friends with has cheated. Well, he's a player so... meh.

• It is guys. It always has been.

• Girls defiantly

• Girls hands down.

• Pretty much expected that each sex would choose the other

• It's clearly girls, and it's because they go for men they don't actually like. You can't have sex with a million dollars. Unless you roll a bunch of Benjamins into a dildo or something.

• Girls vote Guys, Guys vote Girls
    What were you expecting with this stupid poll?
    Depends on the personality, not the gender.

• I don't know. I've never had a girlfriend. People in general shouldn't be cheating on each other.

• If you wanna get up...
    ... you'll need a little revive.

• Some men and women are prone to cheating, some never will. I know guys who have never, and will never, cheat. same for girls. then I know guys and girls who literally cheat on every relationship they ever had.

• Ha. Look at the poll balance. "The unknowable other is always to blame."

• It's a tie for too much

• same.

ever been on a vacation resort? its a fuck fest of people who has bf/gfs back home

• Girls chest waayyy more. it's a fact

• Good question! may be Guys! a little more cheats

• Obviously girls.

• Women are liars. They spread personal information to their circle like little bitches and emotionally cheat all the time. Physical cheating is probably more equal, though I'd imagine girls do it more simply because they have far more options.

• Yes, women are liars and men are pigs. Lets just throw insults at an entire gender.

• With all that discharge from the female body, we all know who the pigs really are!

*winkie*

• Guys because most guys have a very good reason to cheat

• I just recently found out that my girlfriend had cheated on me with my best friend, and they both tried to keep it secret until I found out from my friends parents. After I found out that she cheated on me, I broke it off with her and stopped talking to my friend. I eventually found out from a ex of hers that I wasn't the first one to be cheated on, apparently, he was also cheated on.

• More from Guys
    4