Best first date ideas?

I have no idea about what to do and where to go on the first dates. Can you please give me some ideas?

I want to get to know him better and kiss:P

Most Helpful Guy

• a museum and a coffee afterwards can be nice. You can walk around, there is always something to talk about, it is a good way to get to know what he likes and doesn't like. Then you can go to a coffee and see where things go from there.

What Guys Said 2

• a movie :3

• go to his house watcha moive and get to know each other

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what you both like. Movies, dinner, a walk in the park, hanging out with other friends. What are your interests?

• A movie is usually a good one, but you can't really talk too much

• I think there's more opportunities to talk there than you think. In the car, before movie starts, in the car home, at the restaurant/ice cream shop you go to after, laying in bed after wild sex.

• Lunch/dinner dates are always great :) you get to talk and have a laugh and get to know each other more and the way to get to a man is through his stomach so a good feed is always a great idea haha