WOULD YOU DATE A MAN WHO BEAT UP A WOMAN?

Would you date a man who was arrested for beating up his girlfriend in the past?
Also would you date a guy who abandoned a child of his and refused to admit it was his?

alright i think i know what people think right now...
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8810-women-of-gag-are-awesome-dignified
thanks for answering, I don't know if i was trolling or not. but i was so happy to hear these responses

Most Helpful Girl

• A man who was arrested for beating up his girlfriend in the past? That is gonna be most likely a no. My father beat my mother all the time, and seeing that, I just wanna avoid those men entirely. Even if he did "change", I'd still be skeptical.

Would I date a man who abandoned his child and refused to admit it was his?
    HELL NO. That is a deal breaker. I know sometimes the babymama is trifling and prevents the father from seeing the child just because she's mad at him or whatever, but if he is the one abandoning the child and refusing to admit it was his? NOPE. That's a piece of shit of a human and I don't date fecal matter.

I'm not one of those girls who think they can "change" a man. My pussy is good, but it doesn't work miracles haha.

• Thanks for your response!
      you are awesome and this was to prove somebody wrong about what girls think!
      Check update

• Lots of guys seem to think women only like "bad boys". But that's not true. These things I'd consider "bad" and most women wouldn't go near them. Girls maybe cuz they're young and dumb. But young and dumb guys also would go for crazy women.

I'll look into your update :)

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 23

• 3|1
  • NO, I WOULD NOT.
    I don't get off to being abused, I am not a masochist and do not hate myself (that much).
    And yes, a person's history is important to me.

• He'd be too dead to date.

• hell no been there done that with a abusive relationship never again. as far as abandoning the child my son's dad did that to keep his girlfriend because a he was still with me and was cheating on both of us and b supposedly thought she'd leave him if she knew. would I date a guy like that absolutely not.

• i am sorry to heart that...

• Thank you both were a learning experience , that's what life is all about right?

• WHAT THE HELL? NO, NEVER.
    I'd rather die alone than date such man

• Whether the guy actually changed and saw the error of his ways I wouldn't be willing to take that risk... What happens once always tends to repeat.

• NO I WOULD NOT!

• what if it was a longtime ago and he changed?

• I would be too scared.

• justified feelings thanks

• It kind of depends on who he is now. We have all made mistakes. If he is truly sorry and truly repents for what he had done, and he has changed, I wold probably give him a chance. Though, it would come with caution. I would rarely be alone with him and wouldn't have children with him. He would really have to gain some trust with me, but I believe in second chances if someone earns them.

• wow
      seems like you are different
      thanks for another perspective
      most girls won't like a man like this or ever give him a chance

• Nope I wouldn't.

• obviously not

• sometimes things aren't black and white

• Hell, No i would not!!!

• but those things happened in the past?
      would you not judge him for mistakes he made

• I would not... but thats just me
      I bet other girls would give you a chance,
      but only if you went to get some HELP!! go to a class that can help you

• what? HELL NO! that's a dick move

• honestly no, the past can always come back and bite

• absolutely not its a dick move and he has anger issues

• what if he got over those issues?

• still no and it is not going to take getting a fat bruise on my arm for me to realize that

• Hell no what good would he be to me

• Nope nope nope

• no I wouldn't date a guy like that

• No, I would never even look at such a scum.

• sorry but nope.. it would be one of the worst choices i would ever made

• NO. ! I'd rather be alone.

• As the hardcore masochist I am, yes, I would.

• Sounds like my father. So nope ☺️

• shit... i am sorry

• It's ok I don't want him in my life anyway

• Depends. Why did he beat her up? Did he do that regularly? Why did he abandon his child?

• he got into an argument and lashed out, it was only once
      He thought it wasn't his and refused to admit, until everyone pressured him to admit, to it, and get a paternity test

• slammed her face against a car and slapped her up

• Wowww no. I don't think so. Even if you're so fucking interesting and charming, I would always keep my options open and would want to see what you would do if you ever lash out again. And not admitting your child is a very dick of you. If you had sex with her, just have a god damn paternity test!! I know you did it already. Just wanted to say that.

• Oh for sure. Sign me up. So down? DAFU...

• what if he finally stood up and admitted it was his child?

• Well that would be a great first step for him to become a decent human beings BUT honey, he'd have to do a lot more than that for me to even consider him a "friend". His punk ass better man up and take care of his child if he even wants me to know he exists..

What Guys Said 5

• I sure as hell hope not any vuy that would do that is a fucking scumbag.

• it was a longtime ago, and he more than made up for it, would that make you view a man like this differently

• There's no excuse or justification for that sort of thing

• i completely agree

• Hey, Chris Brown can get away with it.

• i guess the only reason to date someone like that is in order to spy him.

• Spy him?
      what does that mean?

• The sad thing is there have been women who have, but most would not.

• Yeah I would if I was a woman (if he had gotten help and reformed).

• Why downvotes? If he has gotten help and reformed, why doesn't he deserve a second chance at love?