Is it a good idea to not look for a relationship during college and focus on studies?

Where do you meet women after college?

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters whether it is a good or bad idea, what matters is how you feel. I personally have asked this very question myself so many times but I never really came across one answer.

The way I see it is, I'll give my best and concentrate on my studies but if love somehow comes around (remember you can't choose when you fall in love) then I'll pursue it alongside my studies. :)

• Yes you can't choose when you fall in love but at the same time you can choose whether you're going to actively meet women and pursue love. For guys anyway.

• I don't know if she is special yet. That's why I'm asking lol.

• Hmm... I still think you should go for it. I mean, you're young right? You're allowed to make mistakes, live with no regrets! Just don't neglect your studies ;P lol. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Whether it's a "good" idea or a "bad" idea is different for each person. But if you think that it's the right decision for you and your life, then it is! Each person has to decide their own priorities and path in life, and there's no one "right" answer to fit everyone.

• if you wanna date, save it till 3rd/4th year

• save it for later, get started and get used to college first, then you can jump into that

What Guys Said 2

• No. Statistically partnered students do better.

• I think it's a bad idea. College is a great place to meet people. After college, where are you going to meet people, especially if you're busy working?

And you don't want this to happen to you:

"The Roadmap of Life of Men Versus Girls"
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../cartoon1.jpg