Why do I find white girls so much more attractive than other girls?

I love slender, white girls with red hair who know how to dance. I like dreamy white girls with tempting lips. I don't like black or Asian girls as much most of the time. I am talking about pure attractiveness. I had a chubby Asian girlfriend one time, and she was sexually satisfying. But I wouldn't get turned on by looking at her picture and wondering about kissing her.

:/

I'm starting to believe much of what we find attractive we do so because of what we see in the media.
I've changed my mind. I don't like fat, retarded foodie black girls. But the women in this video are very very sexy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs

I would fuck any one of them. Yum yum yum!

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of people would probably agree with you. That's where we get our "beauty standards" from. White/Europeans. Straight hair, colored eyes, blond/light hair, pale skin. And those who have these features are often seen as best.
    Not saying I agree with this at all, but the media and society values "white beauty" more than any other.

What Girls Said 8

• You like what you like and have a preference. I'm black and into white men but from your pic you aren't my cup of tea. No worries

• It's called preferance.. the images you gobble up from the media, commercials, t. v etc All depict slim white women. You could genuinely prefer this, or it could me mass media shoving it into your brain. I don't care how many hot white guys you shove in my face I'm into black and or dominican, Jamaican men. Then again I'm not into t. v, magazines and media with redundant imaging with fit white men.

• jesus christ you're fucked up

• It's fine! I find white and Hispanic guys attractive more than Asian or black. Doesn't mean Im not friends with any or don't like any as friends.

• once you go black you never go back lol

• Well you look pretty :D

• I know I didn't.
      I'm black, so...

• @ButtHoleSandwich I came in this country about 14 months ago, I'm from southeast Europe , don't blame this generation of white people for what some Anglomans did centuries ago. I agree there is still racism, don't blame the individual blame the system , this is capitalism - survival of the fittest.

• I think it's normal, just a preference. Like, I prefer Asian men over other races but it might change if I find the "right one."

• Cause that's your personal preference

• Uh I would say looks don't matter but in ur case they do towards women. thats just who u r and if u like women like that totally go for it if that's what turns u on.

What Guys Said 4

• it'd your taste then.

as long as you RESPECT other races... you'e not a racist :-)

• Because that's your preference and it's perfectly fine as long as you don't say shit like "I find white girls more attractive than black/Latina/Asian girls because they are *insert demeaning adjective*"

• No, actually I think Latina girls are super hot.

• They really are haha but yeah regardless of your preference, it isn't a bad thing to have one :)

• You like what you like. There is no need to question it. Having a preference is an emotional thing, and trying to put it into logic doesn't compute.

• It's because they are