Is this selfish of me?

So me and my gf see each other when ever we can. We go to school three hours apart. So this coming week is spring break for both of us. I was hoping that I could spend time with her but it looks like I won't see her till the end of the month. She is going to a tournament for her club team. Is it selfish of me to want her not to go and spend time with me? I haven't told her, I know she really wants to go and has been looking forwards to it for a while now.

What Girls Said 1

• Is it possivle you go with her? Or drive there and surprise her? I think its important she goes because if you really want your relationship to last you want to let her do what she loves too. One day when you get married and you have a job you love so much you wouldn't want your wife telling you not to go. She seems to really love it. Its normal to feel this way and by letting her go it will mean even more to her than she knows.

What Guys Said 1

• It may be a little selfish of you but at the same time it is understandable. It's only natural to want to spend time with her but at the same time you want her to be happy. That's a tought bite to chew on dude but if you show her that you support her going on this trip she will always remember it and will know you will be a strong supporter and a strong man that would stand for her and with her.