Do you prefer introverted or extroverted girls/guys?

When it comes to relationships, dating etc, guys, do you prefer introverted or extroverted girls? Girls, do you prefer introverted or extroverted guys?

• Extroverted
  • Introverted

Most Helpful Guy

• Introverted girls, definitely. The ones I met seemed to make the best conversations, to have the most interesting hobbies and interests, and to put the least pressure on me (being an introvert myself). I met a girl who didn't enjoy dancing, it was a relief. There's also an element of mystery that comes with introverted types I think.

What Guys Said 5

• I get instantly drawn to extroverted girls. I can't help but stare at them and want them from a distance, even if at first glance she's a 4 she'll definitely catch my gaze.

All that confidence, the smiling, talking...

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...LL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

• Introverted but FUN/open minded ^^ since I'd rather not have some loud mouth girl bringing attention to us.

• A little bit of both

• Extroverted people don't understand me, and I don't understand them. Most of the time. So I voted B).

• I am stupid and I like to do stupid shit. I need the girl to be open to my level of craziness, she'll soon see there is a method to my madness.

What Girls Said 3

• Introverted guys.

• Definitely an introverted guy, but I'm highly introverted as well. I've found in talking with more extroverted guys, we tend to totally miss each other in conversations and have very different values, and not in a good way.

• It's almost always going to be E probably, I don't know, I just don't feel much hope for myself as an I. I would date other introverted girls but I doubt anyone would choose me anyway