Just landed a date with my dream girl and I'm terrified. Help?

I recently landed a date with a friend that I've had a crush on for 7 years. I know almost everything about this woman and I am afraid our first date will be weird. This is also a big deal for me because she's a single mother of a 4 year old daughter. I would like to add I never asked her out before because my best friend had a crush on her and we both werent single at the same time.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know everything about this women... Why be afraid?

Just relax everything will go well...

She accepted a date with you which means she obviously likes you;) chill

• Haha. Not to mention she is far more attractive then anyone I've dated before lol. I've most definitely drooled a few times. Trying to relax, I'm still shocked I even landed the date.

• Haha fuck! I'm proud of you!;)

• Thankyou for MHO:)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If you've known her for 7 years, its unlikely one small gaffe is going to sink you.

Do your best to relax. Expect things to be slightly awkward at some points because it's -different-. But what you want to find out if it's awkward with a dose of lust underneath, or just... not happening.

• If she likes you then no problem if you do any small mistakes so no need to worry.

• Panic. Cry in front of her.