Would you date her?

Would you date a woman with children? Why or Why not.
(The father is not in the picture, and she never asks you to take care of them or to buy things for them. She just lets you know that she takes motherhood seriously and her children are important to her.)

• yes, I would and here's why it doesn't bother me...
  • no, and here is why not...

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends... If the father is not in the picture, then perhaps. It depends on her life circumstances and my own. But children in and of themselves would not preclude me from dating her.

It would be if a man i do not know, do not wish to know, and do not want anything to do with was in the picture, that I would move on. I am not going to tie my life down to some man that I have nothing to do with.

Hope that makes sense.

What Guys Said 13

• I would presume this is an age appropriate issue - I have no stats but I presume that in the womens' age group 30 to 50 large numbers would be single mothers, seperated or divorced and have children at home in the dating pool - I personally have no problem with it but as I said if you start laying down dealbreakers you could lead a very lonely life.

• why would it be an issue, if you like a woman go for it, kids or no kids,

i dated a woman with two kids for over 4 years, most amazing woman i ever met

• I would if she is a good mother. That means takes good care of them and is concerned and involved in education, etc. Not interested in a woman who just let's them run wild and feeds them spaghettios regularly.

• Never dated one, though I have been good friends. I dontt feel a casual sex thing with a woman with kids is something good for her kids, so I never pushed intimacy, and generally women with kids want commitment, even more than women without kids.

• i love kids they are the greatest boon in the life and if i like the mother ^^ it's not a deal breaker

• Yes, but only if she is really looking for a relationship in her life.

• Yes, I would. I would also support her children.

• She had better be willing to pay me to help take care of that other man's child. I'm not in the charity business in my personal life. If I wanted to volunteer, I'd volunteer at a shelter for homeless kids, not spend my time changing the diaper of some other man's child.

I most certainly would be unwilling to spend my money on the kid. I'm not looking to adopt.

• But she is not asking you to help support her kids. She is a woman who takes motherhood seriously and if that's the case she has the financial support part covered. Wouldn't it be nice to date a responsible woman who only needs you there to love and support her in ways other than financially?

• I saw 27 peter pan that doesn't mean that your still 12 the way your acting. There are men your age with twice your wisdom and far more class. Praying for your ignorance.

• Admittedly, I feel terrible, and I'm very sorry for you. But look. Now you have another woman agreeing with you, and men have to stand up for themselves as a gender.

• Doesn't make a difference if I really love her bc in reality I wanna marry my crush whose older than me n she's going to marry someone else so I will Marr her someday bc she won't love her hubby bc her dad believe in arranged marriage and it won't work. I guess

• I don't like kids, and don't want to be a parent, least of all to someone other guy's kid. Nor would I want to be second on her priorities list to the aforementioned kids.

• At this stage in my life, no I would not. In the future? Maybe, depends.

• If she keeps the kids out of my peripheral, it's a date like any other.

• wow, that's horrible

• I don't share your view of the world, even though it is respectable. Dating a single mother Inevitably leads to finally having to meet her children, sure they can be cool kids and I don't mind playing lego with them or showing them how to play chess or what ever. I am just not mentally fit enough to even contemplate myself as a father figure, therefore I steer clear from it.

• And that is understandable

• no, never.

• why not? Its rare to find women in their thirties with no kids. It happens but the older on gets its less likely.

• lol no I just wanted to know the reason to your No. others gave a reason.

• lolol... i don't believe that, but i don't need permission from you to voice my views.

What Girls Said 1

• A man's disinterest in your children should ALWAYS be a deal breaker. Don't consider men who don't like kids.