Why do I mostly attract younger guys?

I understand that I'm short and all, but why do the majority of guys I attract end up being younger than me? I mean they're not that much younger, but age matters to me and well I'd rather date someone my age. Even when my friends try to "hook me up" with a friend of theirs for a blind date or something, he ends up being younger than me. I don't know why they would do that knowing that I'm not going to go for the guy. I admit, I've fallen for a few of the youngsters, but deep down I know I'd never date them because of their age. Sorry to sound picky, but I just wonder.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell them to "get lost", then they'll stop.

• I honestly have said that before but it doesn't seem to work. I guess I'm too nice of a person.

• Mmm I can't bring myself to do it. I'll just let them waste their time. Lol so what have I learned today? That I can't bring myself to stop them

• Well, if you can handle these guys coming at you, then I wish you all for the best.

What Girls Said 0