Hot and Cold guy... is it me or you?

I have been in several long relationships and lately the "dating game" has really been terrible for me. I am a nice person, modest and people tell me im pretty all the time. I am very down to earth and goofy so I don't know if its just that I am picking the wrong type of guy or what? For instance the guy I was dating off and on for the past 6 months would always tell me how pretty I am but that he was afraid I would cheat on him (which to me just sounded like an excuse). He was constantly coming and going. I ended that. Now I have been talking to this new guy for about 2 or 3 weeks. One day he texts and calls and the next nothing. He says yes to plans then nothing? Is it me? Is it him? I sometimes have this terrible thing I do where I start to think i'm not good enough or pretty enough or whatever. Help... this anxiety is killing me :(

What Guys Said 1

• I think your getting a little to caught up in what others think of you. I'm sure your very beautiful and have many amazing quality's. Just keep at finding the right guy and you will get there eventually :). The guys didn't really give you any closure so they were pretty jerk like so it doesn't matter what they think. Just keep being you :).

• you're so right... thanks :)

What Girls Said 0