Who is the reacher or settler in your relationship?

A reacher is someone who is dating someone who is out of their league/more attractive than they are
A settler is someone who settles for so someone less attractive than they are.
Which are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I guess I've dated more physically attractive guys, but it's true looks only go so far. I feel like I actually would've been settling if I'd stayed with one of them. The guy I'm dating now treats me the best and is so sweet and considerate, and not a selfish lover (which I've had to deal with before). I feel very lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know because I'm always reaching out to my man via random gifts, making him food, massaging and tickling his back, asking him to comeover to fuck me... I think we're both attractive... Really, I reach out because he doesn't speak his mind and enjoys his solitude in his bedroom or smoking with his friends. I'm feeling abandoned and Im feeling quite desperate /:

• In my last relationship, he was reaching in terms of personality/character. But within looks, we were in the same boat.

• I'm always the settler.

What Guys Said 2