ATTENTION FEMALES: What is confidence? Why do you want confidence and how are you able to detect this anomaly?

All men/guys have reached a consensus at the international male conference at the lakeside resort in Vienna that all girls/women want guys/men with confidence.

What is confidence? Why do you want confidence and how are you able to detect this anomaly?

What Girls Said 2

• Your not afraid to speak and live by your own standards. You're a doer not a follower. Girls don't want a follower I guess. It's when a guy says and practices his views, even other guys aren't. But his views of life need to be good ones.

Small example. When we meet up with my friends when we have alumni weekend. They can be lame, all they want to do is go to mall -_-

This is how my bf reacts to them "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to the Back 40 to go canoeing like we use to do back in day. Even if it's just me, anybody can go to the mall. We need to do something special while we are all here."

And later when nobody has ideas for what to that night, "I think we should all go out to eat and catch up, I got a great place in mind."

That's being a doer. He's not afraid to speak up, or say when something is stupid. He makes things happen. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope that helps.

• Confidence: the fact that you know there is an abundance of anything and everything you are looking for. You fai at somethingl? No big deal, you'll try again until you get it right! You stay optimistic, because you have the confidence that the things you want will come.
    You believe it with every bone and emotion in your body... And girls will be attracted instantly and vis versa.

What Guys Said 0