How old were you when you had your first relationship?

Everyone starts dating at different ages. So how old were you and how did it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16. Together 14 months. Didn't see each other much at all because I wasn't really allowed to have a bf. He was allowed over after I graduated high school. He wanted to have sex, I didn't. He broke up with me through a text. Later found out that he cheated. End of story.

What Girls Said 17

• I was like 10 or something when i had my first boyfriend but that is obviously not very serious. My first serious boyfriend I had was only when I was 18.

• It didn't end well. Dated about 6 months then found out we have opposite personalities and I also lost attraction.

• When I was 14. I just wanted to have a relationship and there was this guy I though was nice so I told him I liked him. We had something for 3 months, but it was very amateurish. Now he's a friend of mine and sometimes he tells people I was his ex and I'm like "dude, we were 14. We didn't even know what we were doing lol".

• 19. I was a kissless virgin then and never even held a boy's hand.
    It did not go well cuz he cheated on me. I forgave him and he did it again.

• There was a boy that I "dated" when I was like 7 or 8, we would hold hands on the playground and our moms would take us to movies and the park to hang out. I didn't start dating until I was 15, but nothing serious. When I was 16 I got in a serious relationship that lasted 4 years.

• 16 :p He asked me out. Lasted 102 days. Was fun. I miss it. I think we might restart it though. I don't know...

• 17 and it lasted a year and a half.

• 19. he was a psycho, it didn't go well and lasted way too long.

• 20. Didn't go well, it was very mismatched. and he married his former ex 2 months after the break up.

• I was 14 and I was with him for 2 years before he cheated on me. When I found out, he said he would propose to me if I stayed and then withheld items of mine, kind of like a punishment. He was my longest relationship until recently.

• Yet to have one

• *sigh* never!

• Um I was 16, he was 15 it last for 5months till I got grounded & he started talking to some chick on MySpace lol so long ago :)

• I had mu first real relationship at the age of 17. :)

• This question gets me into a vortex of thoughts and existential questions...
    So irritating (╯ಠ∩ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

• I was 13 when I had my first relationship, young yes I know.

• I was 14 when I had my first relationship

• I was eleven... yeah... it lasted for three years and then he had to move away. I'm seventeen now and I haven't had a boyfriend since. I'm not sure if that really counts though since I was so young

What Guys Said 10

• I was 8, Lisa was 10. The only girl who could run faster than I could. Chuckle, you could say it 'ended badly.'

• Natalie. I was just entered 7th grade Junior High. She was an older 8th grader and during a football game she came up to me and started talking to me.

At first, I thought nothing of it because I actually liked her best friend Caroline. But, Natalie and I became so close because we would talk on the phone every night and she would stop by my locker before 4th bell and we would walk to class together.

I loved her so much and she has influenced who I am today.

• I'll keep you updated

• I'm not having a relationship yet, but I feel like im having one soon!
    There's a girl I like and i think she likes me aswell, so Im asking her out soon :P

• 15 I believe

• I was 11, and my Girlfriend was my next door neighbor. I think she was 12.
    We never took it seriously tho, but we watched Sexual things together.

My 2nd Girlfriend was when I was 14, and it was with my Best Friends Sister._.

• i am 24 already and i don't have any relationships yet.. i'm too busy and i enjoy my singleness :)

• still haven't sadly, i often feel too old to start

• 13 girl told me she had a crush on me and asked if I'd go out with her I said yeah and lasted a week in a half then we broke up because I didn't kiss her after a week but I was really shy so that was hard to do

• I was a baby. Oh, mama... T_T