How to compete with goodlooking, tall men if you are short?

So, I'm only about 5'7, but I've been told several times that I am goodlooking by women. I've had a few women point-blank tell me they wanted to have sex (even when I didn't know them). However, I'm obviously not the ideal height or 6'1 or 6'2 (even though I will be relatively soon).
So, how do I attract the same caliber of women and have the same dating pool of good-looking, muscular, tall men 6'0+ (assuming I am goodlooking and muscular myself)? I don't take second place to anyone, including tall men, so I need some tips on how to dominate my taller competition in the dating field. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'7"? That's TOTALLY fine! You're taller than most girls and usually if height mattered at all, it would only matter if you were taller than the girl you're interested in. Best tips I have for getting girls:
    1. DRESS WELL DRESS WELL DRESS WELL
    2. SMELL NICE/HYGIENE
    3. SMILE A LOT/BE FRIENDLY
    4. DON'T BE A BASIC DOUCHE

Honestly, if you seem put together and not just some sports jock that has nothing else on his mind but girls, alcohol, and sports, you'll get along fine, ESPECIALLY with quality women. In the end the nice guy wins, and if you're already good looking, the only worry you'll have about height is that you won't be able to see over the crowd of girls that'll mob you.

Cheers!

~Panda Graciosa

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing wrong with your height, I liked someone who was the same height as you.

• Confidence is KEY ! Let her KNOW what she could have. Dont be desperate looking. I LOVE a confident man. at any height just take me!!! Lol ;)

What Guys Said 6

• '' Obviously not the ideal height 6'1 or 6'2 (even though I will be relatively soon).''

Planning on surgery, or growth hormone injections or something?

Just be confident, I know you've probably never heard that one before. I'm not a tall man either, I'm 5'10 and I like it that way. You could lift weights, it will do wonders... you'll be in a better mood, better shape, your confidence will go up, you will look more masculine and so on.

Most women like a man who can carry a good conversation and be social, maybe try working on that?

• Yep, surgery is the plan. But, 5'10 is fairly tall--especially to me.

• invade rusia and become napoleon

• Don't listen to people who say 5ft7 - 5ft11 is short its not. Your bordering being short but your only medium size.

Most people don't even notice if you don't give attention to it. I'm only 5ft10 and I get looks from tall and short women but that's because. I'm not afraid of anything. And my other buddy is 5ft6 borderline average looks and has Zero issues getting girls

little Wayne is like 5ft5 and has no issues hmmm I wonder why... His confidence on point bro.

But understand that a girl who rejects you for your height and yes it happened to my 6ft5 friend o. o.

Is no better than a guy who rejects a chick because her breasts aren't huge its not the end of the world. Your still taller than most women just have fun and get to kno a girl.

Girls like guys that have chemistry with them and guys that do things. Tall or not having a gf can either be bad or good. Just make sure its good for you buddy

Kibbles

• Height isn't important in the long run, confidence is key. Go up to them and take charge like a man. Let them feel your aura of manliness. I don't care what any woman on here says in the real world they love it.

• There are cuties that told u they qantwd to mingle with u? o. O
    How kum i have none like dat?

• You're fine dude. Try 5'4".