Would you accept 1 million dollars if you had to keep your relationship a secret?

Let's say you were in madly madly in love with someone who was filthy rich. (you were dating them because you loved them, not for the money) Then one day that person passes away, but leaves you 10 million dollars in their will. Their family never approved of your relationship so they got lawyers and made it so you can only get 1 million dollars, but only if you deny the love you had for this person. So if anyone asked if you were dating you would have to say no. Would you accept the money and keep the relationship a secret?
I stole this scenario from a TV show :P

• I would accept the 1 million dollars, and keep the relationship a secret
  • I would deny the money so I wouldn't have to hide my love
  • I dont know, this is tough
"I may not have 1 million dollars like George did, but I do have the truth. it's my only currency, and it's my gift to him. I never wanted a penny from him. You can take everything. Every cent. But the one thing I won't let you have is what George and I shared. It's mine. And you can't have it" - The guy from the TV show cx

Most Helpful Guy

• Really people? You would pretend your relationship never existed so you can get a million dollars? That is pretty disgusting to me.

What Guys Said 9

• but what about us that we don't have a relationship? :-(

• Yes it only depends lol

• deny it up until we got the money then use the money to get married and troll the hater family members

• I keep most of my relationships secret anyway. Easy choice.

• I find incredibly hysterical you specifically point out that "you date them because you love them and not for the money" :D

You should also have added a fourth option:
    Vote D - Pinch yourself and wake up, instead

• Hell yeah.

• If I tell the truth then I'd probably get the full 10 million.

• The title is very missleading compared to the description.. and i voted before read it all '-'

• Nope, mm trusworthy.

What Girls Said 3

• He's dead, might as well take the money and build a community in his name and give the homeless a home in your community.

• I've kept worse secrets.

• Sure. He's death. I would talk about us but not mention his identity.